- MY HOME COMMUNITIES
I consider the communities I have lived in since coming to Calgary in 1977 and continue to live in as my home communities.
These include Garrison Woods, Altadore/River Park, South Calgary/Richmond Park/Knob Hill, North Glenmore Park, Lakeview and Lakeview Village as well as Lincoln Park.
All these communities border the south end of Crowchild and provide easy access to Downtown.
- I specialize in resale homes and condominiums.
- I am an Associate Broker with The Real Estate Company Ltd.
- I am a member of the Calgary Real Estate Board and the MLS.
- I am a member of the Real Estate Council of Alberta.
- I am a member of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
- I am a member of the Alberta Real Estate Association.
- I am in my twentieth year of real estate sales.
- I am a successful real estate professional who places you, the client, first.
- Click here for a list of communities I have sold homes in.
- I am owner and webmaster for Calgarymoves.com
- I am 52 years old.
- I am Married to Heather with two children, Colin and Christopher.
- I have been a Calgarian for 41 years.
- I currently reside in the Lakeview/North Glenmore Park area of Southwest Calgary.
- My father was in the military and we were posted to Chilliwack, British Columbia and C.F.B. Baden Sollingen before finally settling in Calgary.
- I learned how to ski in Austria in 1976, and continue to do so at some of the best areas in North America.
- I enjoy being a father, hiking in the Rockies, skiing, tent camping and playing ball hockey.
- I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from The University of Calgary.
- I hold a Diploma in Criminology from Mount Royal University.
- I continue to take courses related to real estate, both to stay on top of recent developments and maintain my licensing requirements. In 2004 I completed all the courses for my brokers license.
- MY HOME COMMUNITIES
- While I have sold homes all over Calgary, I focus my business in the South Calgary, Altadore, Garrison Woods, Garrison Greens, North Glenmore Park, Lincoln Park, Lakeview and Lakeview Village area. All these communities are strong family communities with great access to the recreational opportunities offered by the Glenmore Reservoir and Elbow River and are located at the south end of Crowchild. Commuting to and from downtown and getting out to Kanasaskis Country or Banff are all simple journeys.
Click here for more info on these areas.
Buyer Info  |
Seller Info  | Listings  |
Real Estate Info  |
This page last updated March 20th, 2018