HOMES FOR SALEBUYER INFO
|Seller Service Highlights.|
There are many things a real estate agent must do to ensure their clients are getting the best service and ultimately the best dollar value for their home. The following is a list of the obvious and not so obvious things I do to get my clients homes sold.
- Placement on the Multiple Listing Service. This is one thing every real estate agent can do, but further to this I direct other agents and potential buyers to view this home and photos on www.Calgarymoves.com .
- Sign up and sign down. A professional looking sign on your lawn will help attract attention to your home. I place my web address www.Calgarymoves.com on all my signs, essentially providing a 24/7 open house, making it easy for for potential buyers to get information on your home in a timely manner.
- Enhanced placement on mls.ca. The Multiple Listing Service has a Canada wide website that is the number one website in Canada. I provide potential home buyers with a direct link back to your online spec sheet.
- Listing Contact. I use the Alberta Real Estate Association approved Residential Real Estate Listing Contract. For an overview of this contract, click here.
- Enhanced photo tour on www.calgarymoves.com. This is an online custom spec sheet that provides potential buyers and real estate agents with a preview of your home. I take it the extra step of adding direct links to community information sites and do the sheet up myself so it is up and running within 24 hours of listing.
- Negotiation strategies. I am an experienced and strong negotiator. I will represent you and only you in negotiations in all single agency situations and will consult with you as to what negotiation strategies to employ and the possible outcomes of a variety of scenarios.
- Custom, colour spec sheets. I compose and provide a distinct information sheet for your home.
- Detailed Comparative Market Analysis. I will go over the entire process of doing a statiscal analysis on your home and run you through the program and information I use in arriving at your homes value.
- Detailed explanations on all contracts. I provide an overview of the listing contract on my website and will review all sections and requirements with you.
- Accessibility. My cell phone is on 8am to 10pm every day of the week and all clients have my home phone number and e-mail address.
- Lock box for showing access. You do not have to be home to have your home shown by a real estate agent. I provide a secure lock box which holds your key and only a licensed real estate agent can gain access to this box. As an extra security function, all my boxes have an extra security code.
- Weekly activity updates. By phone or by e-mail I will provide you with a weekly overview of the action on your home and what has been happening in your surrounding community.
- Traditional media advertising. I advertise in The Calgary Real Estate News (an exclusive marketing vehicle for members of the Calgary Real Estate Board) and The Calgary Herald.
- Patience. I believe that selling your home is best accomplished by being patient. Your home could sell to the first or fiftieth person who sees it and that depends on which of these potential buyers rates your home as their dream home. There is a buyer for every home.
- Communication. I make it a point to clear each and every showing with you, there will be no surprise showings.
To get your home on the mls, send me an e-mail ..
More Calgary Information
Attractions  | Business  | Education  | Emergency and Health
Entertainment  | Government  | Maps and Directories  | Media  | Natural Areas
Societies & Associations  | Sports and Recreation  | Transportation  | Utilities
This page last updated January 11, 2007